COVID -19 Update
We are monitoring the guidelines from the CDC and Maryland Department of Health to determine whether or not the pool will be able to open as scheduled. We hope to have enough information to make this decision by mid-May. Please be aware that we are considering the following:
– Delayed Opening: Date TBD; Membership fees will be prorated and credits applied to next year’s fees.
– Pool Closed: A portion of the dues collected for 2020 will be applied to next year’s fees
– Assessments will not be returned as the repairs are either complete or in progress
Our pool is community owned and operated by the members. Please be aware there are regular maintenance and operating expenses that are incurred even if the pool is open late or not at all.
If the pool opens, we will consider a payment option on a case-by-case basis for those in need due to Covid-19. Please email Matt Hartings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Portal to Pay Your 2020 Dues Is Now Open
To pay your 2020 dues:
1. Log on to eSoft Planner – Click here to go to the Membership Database
2. Select your membership level.
3. Select to pay online (3% credit card fee will be added) or mail your check to MCTSA PO Box 5603 Derwood, MD 20855
4. Tell a friend about what a great place MCT is.
Initiation Fee Payment Plans
To lessen the initial 1st year expense of joining the pool, we are now allowing the initiation fee ($525) to be spread out over multiple years. When you join the pool, you can opt to pay the one-time initiation fee in installments over 1-4 years. For complete details on membership types and fees, click here to go to the Membership Page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership Director @ email@example.com
Fees and Dues for 2020
Membership fees (for existing members) paid before May 1, 2020 will be at the regular rate.
Fees paid on or after May 1, 2020 will be assessed a $25 late.
New Family Membership – $550
Full Family Membership – $550 +$100 assessment
Two – person Membership – $440 + $50 assessment
Single membership – $320 + $50 assessment
Senior membership – $320
Associate Membership – $640 (1st year) $692.50 (2nd year)
Nanny/Granny – $80
Inactive Fee – $75
One time Initiation Fee ($525 if paid in 1 year, $550 if paid in 2 years, 575 if paid in 3 years, 600 if paid in 4 years)
We offer no Initiation Fee Memberships to Active Duty Military Personnel
2020 Pool Board
President – Joni Mackesy
Vice-President – Jon Edgar
Treasurer – Roman Drews
Secretary – Laura Reese
Directors – Kerry Drews, Jon Lockard, Guy Federico, Marian Van Pelt, Mary Moore
For a complete list of events this summer at the pool check out the Events Page
Marlin Swim & Dive Team Gold Sponsor Spotlight: